terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2010

Writing it down...

After an activity about incorrect words, my students from INTER 4 were supposed to correct the words and then write a story using them. They did it in a group and each one created a sentence...and turned out to be something like this:

"Yesterday I got up very early. I went to the supermarket to buy yogurt for breakfast. But it was raining and I couldn't leave the supermarket. Then I decided to buy onions, because I was hungry. It's strange to eat onions in the breakfast but I couldn't wait because I was very hungry. After I ate the onions, I had a terrible headache. I don't know why. Then I called my mother and asked for help, I said "Mom, I have a terrible headache, what should I do?" and she said "Drink some water and you'll feel better, baby!"

PS: The words in bold are the ones they had to use in the text.

By the way, what about the YOGURT? Wow, crazy story...but then one of my students explained: "When I felt better, I finally had my yogurt..."

lol

=)

Do you have any questions about our story?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!