sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2010

TEEN 4 - crazy story!

My students from TEEN 4 wrote a story using the word I gave them.

Check it out (the words in bold are the ones they had to use...):

"One day I talked to my mother on the telephone about the elephant that killed the dog, because he sat on it. Oh no, the dog was under the elephant. After that, I went to the hairdresser and told this to my friend I met there. My friend plays volleyball. Last January, he was in a competition in Mexico and he went there by car. He has a yellow car. When he arrived there it was raining and he used his umbrella. It was very cold there and we took many pictures. He decided to go to the zoo and saw a monkey and the monkey was a pickpocket and stole his walkman. He decided to kill the monkey and ran very quickly from the security guard, who saw what he was doing. The man stopped him and asked "What's happening?" and he said "Nothing!". So, the man smiled and offered my friend an orange. My friend said "No, thank you, I bought oranges yesterday when I went to the supermarket..."

Definitely crazy, isn't it?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!