sexta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2010

I wanna be a billionaire and...

Students form Inter 6 tell you what they would do if they were billionaires.

I wanna be a billionaire and I'll buy all the things that I want, a mansion, a school, 'cause I have to study to organize my money. I'll travel to several countries and learn different languages.
Eduardo


I wanna be a billionaire and travel around the world, stay in places that I have seen only in pictures before, and I wanna be in places that I can make people happy. I wanna use my money to buy the best things for my family and friends, so after I'll be a happy billionaire. I want to meet new people.
Manuel Neto

I wanna be a billionaire and travel to all countries of the world, buy ten cars and create an NGO for animals that don't have a home.
Ana Clara

I wanna be a billionaire and travel all over the world, donate to all kinds of NGOs and buy everything I want, because I'll be able to afford it.
Vanessa


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!