terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2009

tWiLiGhT new wave!!!








Guys this week I decided to post about a new vibe all over the world:TWILIGHT.
Who isn't in love with that charming and extremely good-looking vampire?
Who isn't imagining: If it were real...I would...?
Well, be welcomed to the twilight world! Where being of all kinds take us to a new place where nothing is impossible. You can dance in a Prom with the prettiest vampire ever, you can play baseball during a storm ...Isn't it perfect?
Well, I'm not in my teens anymore but I have to admite that this movie really catches on! Now I simply can't wait to read the books and counting the days to the next movie release date: november,20!

Here's a link to one of the best scenes of the movie, the vampire baseball game:
Check it out! (And also take a look at this picture!)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lavc9zoej5w


And for those romantic ones (like me), here's the Prom song.
It's Flightless Bird from Iron & Wine.
In the video there's a picture of Bella and Edward on a tree (as always).
(I wish I could be on tree like that...kkkkkkk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHfwWpVtfA


See you in Twilight.
Like one of its songs says: "Let's go into Twilight!!!"

Um comentário:

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!