terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2009

tEeNs 2 sAnDwIcH!

Hello guys, well this week I'm not gonna post about expression because I have something even better for you all.

My teens have had a lesson about junk and healthy food and ,as an extra activity, we decided to make some sandwiches.
So they created their recipes using all their creativity, the result was amazing, we had delicious sandwiches like a sweet one with ice cream and cherries...hummmmmm
Imagine it...and another one with a bit of pepper to make things more interesting.
We took some pictures and made some videos, I'm not gonna post all of them because some students are shy and wouldn't appreciate it. So here's the ones that gave me permission to broadcast their good job. To all of you from teens 2 my sincere thanks! And,of course, cogratulations for the amazing job!
Here are the videos and recipes, I hope you enjoy it and try to make their sandwiches!


The BIG KONG BURGER



The HOT SANDWICH



ThE NUTELLA SANDWICH

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!