quinta-feira, 16 de abril de 2009

A suprise called Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle is 47, chubby, and looks like my grandmother. She joined the "Britain's got talent" TV Show, a reallity show similar to "American Idol".
When she stepped on the stage and started answering some questions in her childish voice and silly manners, everybody watching (including me) started laughing, thinking "well, she definetely has got NO talent. Look her clothes, her hair, her pink cheeks, her little voice. That's gonna be awkward". But when she started singing, my heart missed a beat. Well, check by yourself:

Susan Boyle singing.

(sorry, there's no embodied allowed, just click on the link)

Susan Boyle, you've got talent AND a new fan (:

She reminded me that old proverb:
Don't judge the book by the cover.

Well, I won't anymore.

I hope you guys like it!

xxxx,
teacher Bel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!