quinta-feira, 23 de abril de 2009

More surprises @ Britains Got Talent

Shaheen just completed 12 years last week. He's cute, a little shy and sings in weddings and birthday parties among his family. He wanted to show Britan he's got talent.
He started singing an Amy Winehouse song, but Simon wasn't impressed.
- You started really wrong. What can you sing apart from that?

And Shaheen shows what he's got. Check by yourself:

Shaheen sings "Who's Loving You"



AMAZING voice, he really reminds me a young and... you know, healthy Michael Jackson.



(I still love the little-afro Michael)
Shaheen, now that my dear Michael is completely crazy, I give my heart to you, LOL. Please, don't become a crazy disnosed pedophile :(

I hope you liked it!

xxx,
teacher Bel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!