quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2009

Interview - Adriene Leão (Inter 8)


Jeferson: How old are you?
A: I am 18 years old, I was born in 29 of June of 1990.

Natália: Where were you born?
A: I was born in Catalão in 1990.

Jeferson: Where do you live?
A: I live in Catalão, I was born here and never lived in other city.

Ricardo: Have you ever been to another country?
A: No, I never went to another country, but I dream to know Portugal.

Natália: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
A: I have one brother, Alisson and one sister, Adrielle.

Natália: What do you like to do?
A: I like to listen music, read and watch TV.

Jeferson: How long have you been studying English?
A: I have studied english since 2005.

Jeferson: Do you like to study English?
A: Yes, now I like but when I started I didn´t like.

Ricardo: How many shoes do you have?
A: I have many shoes because I love shoes.

Jeferson: Do you have a pink bicycle?
A: No, I dodn't have a pink bicycle.

Ricardo: What is the best movie that you have ever seen?
A: The best movie is "O Ilusionista" and some comedy movies.

Ricardo: Do you prefer japanese or chinese food?
A: I prefer Japanese food.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!