terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

Where to go? Travel tips, by Inter3

Hi people! What's up?
This week I asked some help for my Inter3 students by e-mail. Here's what I asked them:

Dear student,
How are you? Well, I have a problem, and maybe you can help me. My next vacacations are in December and I want to visit a different place. The problem is: I don't know where to go! Oh no!! Could you please help me in this problem? It's very simple to help me. Just recomend me some nice city you've visited, and maybe I'll go there! Use these questions to tell me about the best city/place you've ever traveled to. Add any other information you think maybe important for me:
What's the best city/place you've ever visited? In what state/country is it? Is it in the north, south, south-east...?
What's the weather like? Should I take warm clothes or shorts and bikinis?
I really like going out, so tell me one important thing: What's the nightlife in this city like? Is it dull and boring, or exciting?
I'm very communicative and enjoy making friends, so tell me another important thing: What are the people like in this city? Are they friendly?
What's the architecture like?
What are the stores like?
What did you like most about this city? Do you have any pictures of it to show me? You can find them in Google, or attach your own pictures in this e-mail for me!

Write back soon!

Hugs,
Teacher Bel


Some of the students wrote me back, and I'm going to publish some of their answers for you. The first one was written by Dayana Liz, a journalist who studies here on Saturday mornings:


Hello teacher Bel!
I know few places in Brazil and never traveled outside the country, but my town is very interesting. Itumbiara is located in the South of Goiás, it borders on the state of Minas Gerais and is 200 Km from Catalão. Has nearly 100 000 inhabitants. By car it takes about two and a half hour trip.

The climate is hot all year round, you should always take, light clothing such as shorts, tops and sandals.

The nightlife is good in Itumbiara, have several options of bars, restaurants and also clubs for dancing. During the day you can walk down the Avenue Beira Rio and enjoy the view the River Paranaíba. It cuts the city is very beautiful, especiallty at night.




Or you can rent a boat or a speedboat, is very good.

The people are interesting and very receptive.

The city complete 101 year on October 12 and still has some old buildings, but also has many modern buildings.

There have many stores to buy clothes, shoes and accessories and are expensive. But it has stores with cheaper prices also.

I really like Itumbiara and you will also enjoy.

I'm sending some photos of Avenue Beira Rio. I hope you enjoy.


Kisses,

Dayana!


I loved to receive e-mails from my students. Did you know that all your teachers have an e-mail? You guys should write us more often!

Next week I'm going to publish more e-mail from the students.

xoxo,
teacher Bel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!