quinta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2010

A Surprise...

A group of students from Inter 4 wrote a very nice composition, take a look and enjoy the end of the story!!!

"I woke up early and I was very hungry. It was raining when I saw my mother in the kitchen preparing breakfast, my father was waiting my sister and he had a terrible headache when my mother said:- Go to the supermarket and buy onions, yogurt and some bottles of water!
My father went to the supermarket and a weird man offered my father some flowers. My dad came back home with some posters and in one of the pictures there was the face of my mother and the words: " I will love you forever."
He gave my mother the flowers and the picture with all the family.
At the beginning I didn't understand! After that my father said: Honey, it's our wedding anniversary!

see ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!