terça-feira, 28 de outubro de 2008

Tribute to the "survivors"



- Are you God?
- No. My name's Seth.
- Where are we going?
- Home.
- Can mommy come?
- No.
- She will understand?
- She will. Someday.


An youtube user has made a video to comfort all those ones who has lost someone important for them. On the comments of this video (scenes from the movie City of Angels, song by Sarah McLachlan), people that felt comfortable enough left a message for the ones they lost. It's very unique to listen to this sad song and read the kind messages the "survivors" left. I don't know if you'll think as I do, but it made me reflect a lot about life, and how I am supposed to hug and squeeze and kiss all the ones I love before we're somehow apart.

Don't cry, people! Celebrate life and the love you feel for the special ones around you =)

Kisses and have a nice week!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!