quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2008

80's tV..."ImAgEs Of A gEnErAtIoN"

Hello everybody,

We're almost there, our trip is going to end soon....=(
This week , as I've promissed, we're seeing some tv programs that were remarkable for some of us: movies, sitcoms intros, a video game commercial and a great part of a memorable show...

A compilation of some movies intros- enjoy it







Don't you remember this lovely E.T.?
Alf's intro





A family to remember surely
Growing pain's intro





Those girls... do you remember watching them???
Golden girl's





Let's play????
Atari's commercial





Another brick in the wall... What else can I say????
Pink Floyd's show





All right!
That's it for today, but I want to ask you guys to do sth for me...
Please, if you remember some tv program that I didn't, send me an e-mail or leave here your comment so I'll post your suggestion...
see you...


Next week: 80's fashion!!!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!