quinta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2008

80's CaRtOoNs ...SoMe "FrIeNdS" tO kEeP iN mInD!!!

Hey there!!!

Let's come back to our "trip" to the 80's and remember some cartoons which were part of our childhood and will be forever in our minds ( I'm saying that, part because I remember some of them, and because I'm sympathetic to you guys who really watched them in the 80's - lucky you all !!!!!!!!

Well, One of my favorites: Peanuts!!!!!
Who doesn't remember seeing this lovely dog on the roof of his doghouse thinking about life and its meanings????kkkk we all have fell in love with him!!!!
All right, here's a comic strip to ilustrate what I'm trying to say...





And to make you fall in love with Peanuts (if you're still not in love with him), watch a very interesting video of his creator, Charles M. Schulz, talking about Peanuts and his friends...(you can find other documentaries and more about Peanuts, including the cartoons,in Youtube).

Peanuts documentary (1985)(2 of 5)





I hope you have enjoyed!!


Now two compilations of cartoons intros from the 80's...I bet you will find one or two very familiar...






And for those who use to love Sesame Street...Here's its intro...



Muppets: a passion...Its intro:



Thank you all for coming back to the 80's with me...
Next week we will watch some sitcoms and movies! see you !!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!