quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2011

The Lion King is back !!!

A young lion prince is born in Africa, thus making his uncle Scar the second in line to the throne. Scar plots with the hyenas to kill King Mufasa and Prince Simba, thus making himself King. The King is killed and Simba is led to believe by Scar that it was his fault, and so flees the kingdom in shame. After years of exile he is persuaded to return home to overthrow the usurper and claim the kingdom as his own thus completing the "Circle of Life".

Do you remember this movie?!

Now, Disney’s “The Lion King” is coming to Disney Diamond Edition Blu-ray and DVD...



I have been a big fan of The Lion King since year 2001. When I was younger, I used to watch it almost every single day. I remember almost everything about this movie..... :)

This is by far one of my favorite classic Disney movies....
what about u ?

xoxox

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!