domingo, 11 de setembro de 2011

Crazy story...

Hey,there...

Last class my students from Inter 6 made up a story like Stand up comedy... They had to start with "I traveled to" and when I showed an object they must use it in the story. Let's see what we got:

I traveled to England with my father and my sister. We visited my uncle and my aunt. We were walking in the park when my sister found a ruler and she played with it. My mom didn't travel with us, because she lost the ticket. So she went in September. We went to Big Ben... (Larissa) It was a crazy experience, my parents loved that place. My sister bought a monkey and we went back to my uncle's house. My mother was preparing lunch for us, but my father wanted an egg, so my mom went to the supermarket to buy it. (Alcione) Then, after this wonderful trip, we decided to go to the beach in Brazil. In our lunch, at the beach, we decided to eat with a spoon, because it was easier. In the afternoon, we noticed that we forgot our toothbrushes in London and we decided to go shopping. After we bought them, we ate... (Vanessa) pizza with some friends and my friend Silvana gave me an Equequo, because I'm not lucky this year. After eating, we decided to do the dishes but there isn't a sponge. So we went back to the supermarket... (Eliel) and we bought it. But we didn't have much money, only some cents. But instead of buying a sponge we bought a yellow balloon. As we were so hungry we went to the supermarket again and we bought a green apple and we were so happy. (Elder)

Thanks dear students =)

See ya!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!