quinta-feira, 18 de junho de 2009

Let's talk about size (:

How big are the objects floating in our universe, and how big can they get?
Watch this great video and find out.



No, you're not the center of the universe.

I loved this video cause it makes us think of how fragile and insignificant is the mankind and yet so strong and meaningful for us, in our tiny and brief existence.
In this darkness full of hypergiants of many colors, a pale blue dot is the only home we have.



The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arene.
(it's a shame I didn't find it with English subtitles)

I wish someday I had the opportunity to study astronomy. Planets, galaxies and distant worlds just freak me out! (:

Have a nice (and humble) week.

xxx,
teacher Bel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!