sexta-feira, 26 de junho de 2009

The death of the King



How could he die so suddenly? How could this man, who once was a shiny light of creativity, talent and energy simply... leave? No warnings, no obstacles, no goodbyes. A king has died, and the whole world knows it.



He had problems, for sure. Who doesn't? Like many geniuses, he was tormented. I'm not sure about those horrible accusations involving pedophilia, all the circumstances and his huge sum of money make everything difficult to be understood. You can't just say "he's a pedophile" when the accusers have so much to earn with a simple accusation. But Jacky was troubled, for sure.

He'd had a difficult childhood. He started singing and dancing very very young. Do you remember how young he was during the pinnacle of Jacksons 5?



Oh, baby give me one more chance
(show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me
(back in your heart)
Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go
(let you go baby)
But now since I see you in his arms
I want you back, I want you back.


Unlikely other pop "singers", who don't compose nor create and are merely attractive bodies with an ordinary talent, Michael was a complete artist. He had a fantastic voice and could sing very well, he was a great dancer and he could even act in a fair way, because he was very expressive. Surrounded by great actors, he didn't even seem an amateur most of the times.

"You rock my world" by Michael Jackson feat. Marlon Brando and Chris Tuker (Click on the link, I couldn't embed it).

I always wished that someday he would be fine. He was still young, he could record a new CD with a brand new style and show everyone that, yes, he was still The Michael Jackson. I always hoped to see his energy and creativity again. He didn't have to end up like he did, he deserved to be admired. He deserved to be normal. But it's all over now. The king has gone to shine elsewhere, so it's not a surprise that I feel like a star has faded in my sky.

Michael, you'll always be in my heart. Rest in peace, dear.

Feeling sad,
Teacher Bel :(

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!