sábado, 14 de março de 2009

Interview - Messias Fernandes (Inter 5)


Daniel: Where were you born?
Messias: I was born in Catalão.

Carla: How old are you?
M: I am fourty five years old.

Carla: Where do you work?

M: I work in Fosfertil since 1986.

Douglas: How long have you been working there?

M: I have been working there for 22 years.

Emanuel: What kind of activity do you do in your job?

M: My activity is planning or mine.

Danilo: Do you have kids?

M: I have 3 kids.

Kessiane: Does anybody else in your family speaks English?

M: Nobody else speaks English in my family only me.

Laísa: Do you speak any other language besides English and Portuguese?

M: I speak Portuguese and I try speaks English.

Have you ever used English in your job?

M: Oh yes! I need it frequently in my job.

Leandro: What are your wishes for your professional future?

M: I am a Mine Engineer in the future who knows!.

Daniel: What do you like to do on your sparetime?
M: I like play soccer with my sparetime.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!