terça-feira, 2 de setembro de 2008

Slangs...

Hey, people...here we go again!!! Some slangs and their meaning...it's important to use some of them whem you're speaking, ok? It's not just "Oh, I know this one...", make it real for you and use these new expressions:


He's an ace reporter. (VERY GOOD)

Do you know where the action is in this town? (EXCITEMENT)

This town is really an armpit. (UNDESIRABLE PLACE)

What an awesome sunset. (GREAT)

After working all day I am really beat. (TIRED)

Your ideas about politics are all wet. (COMPLETELY WRONG)

It's OK. Don't get so bent. (ANGRY)

Shut up! You really have a big mouth. (TALK TOO MUCH)

I'm going to blow out of here now. (LEAVE)

I think I am going bonkers. (CRAZY)


Have a nice weeek...ahh...one advice: Take it easy this week, otherwise you're going bonkers!!! LOL

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!