segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2008

Great opening themes

Hi guys!
I found on youtube two excelent TV show's openings. Maybe the best openings ever, in my opinion.
The first one is from the serie "The Wonder Years". The song's called "With a Little Help From My Friends", sang by Joe Cocker.



Lyric:

What would you do if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not to sing out of key.

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends



The second is the opening of "Friends", a very famous comedy TV show. The song's called "I'll Be There For You", performed by The Rembrandts. I'm sure you guys know this song.



The lyric:
So, no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your jobs a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,
Or even your year, but...

I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before
I'll be there for you, 'cause you're there for me too...


Two excelent songs about friendship. Download them to your iPod to cheer up your day!

Have a nice week.

xxx,
teacher Bel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!