quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2012

Hey, guys... 

My students from Inter 8 did a special activity today... They chose postcards and sent each other. Take a look at their postcards: 

From: Bruna 
To: Nathália






Nathália, the future is coming (your career), the town of movies, prèmieres and famous people. Welcome to Los Angeles! Hope you enjoy it soon. Bruna.






From: Diogo
To: Bruna

Dear Bruna,
How are you? I hope you are fine !!
 I'm in a wonderful place in Cassis, named "Les Calanques". 
Cassis is a very beautiful and small city, just 20Km from Marseille, in Provence! 
It's amazing for practice scuba diving, rafting and kayak, the sea is really clear and warm. 
I suggest you for your next vacation!! 
Kiss
Diogo César de Oliveira

From: Elder
To: Diogo

From: 








Fabiana


To: João Victor

João Victor


How are you? Do you want to have a new experience? I needed to send you a post card of this beautiful town square here in Europe. If you have a chance to come, you'll find magnificent places, good people, a good weather and delicious food. I really enjoy being here and I don't want to come back. I’m thinking of living here.

Bye bye...
Fabiana



From: Felipe
To: Fabiana

Fabiana

Fernando de Noronha is a beautiful island in Brazil that you would love to visit.

Felipe Rosa








From: João Victor

To: Elder



Elder

It's a great place to spend your honeymoon with Lorena.

João Victor







From: Nathália

To: Felipe



Hey Felipe !


What's up?
I'm traveling for Finland now.I'm a very lucky person, I got that job with Tim Burton, and now we are recording so many  beatiful imagens here.Of course that I'm freezing , even in the summer this country is cold , but the nature is so wonderful ,and the northern lights is the most amazing thing that I ever seen.The people are very polite , but I don't have much time with the local people, so I can't talk.
If you someday want to travel to some place diferent , here is the place. I just dont'like the food ,I don't know, maybe because is something heavy and very dificul to digest. But in general is a very beatiful country, and worth every minute of your time.
Kisses

     Nathalia.

I hope you enjoyed them... 
See ya =)





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!