segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2009

How´s your pronunciation?

http://www.world-english.org/tonguetwisters.htm

How often do you ask yourself the following question: when will I ever speak like an American or at least without an accent?
I´m here to tell you that I personally don´t have that specific answer for you but what I do know is that the same way I learned to speak a language with no or a very limited accent you can do the same. What does it take? Lots of patience number 1, then finally tons of practice and tons of drills. I´ve found one exercise that is good which is called tongue twisters...sometimes in English you need to exercise some muscles of the mouth/tongue that you hardly use or probably never used in a certain way before. Tongue twisters can help!

So take a look at the link above and see what you can do afterwards...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!