quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2011

Past Perfect short stories by Inter 6

My Inter 6 students are reviewing the Past Perfect structure. In order to practice it, they created in pairs short sories that began with this structure. Then, I swaped the stories and another pair had to finish it. Here's the result!

--> By the time we arrived at school, we'd had so much fun because the "Cultural Break" had been very exciting. The teachers were rocking on the dance floor when a student started to record them, and posted it on Youtube.
(Beginning by Núlia, Milena and Mariana; ending by Felipe and Fabiana)




--> When I called my mother, I had decided that I would buy a motorcycle. When I told her, I didn't have much money then I decided to work and buy the motorcycle. After a while, I bought a beautiful motorcylce and was very cheap, but I discovered that it was stolen =(

(Beginning by Carol and João Victor; ending by Nathalia and Bruna)




--> When we got to the airport, we had already lost the plane. After the bad news, we tried to buy another tickets because if we couldn't get them we would lose the shows of Rock in Rio. But we found other tickets and went to Rock in Rio.

(Begining by Nathalia and Bruna; ending by João Victor and Carol)



--> When my dad got to my house, I hadn't cleaned the mess of the party yet. So, he kicked me out of the house and I slept in the garden with the street dogs :)
(Beginning by Felipe and Fabiana; ending by Mariana, Núlia and Milena)



Which was your favorite story? Leave you comment!

xoxox,
Teacher Bel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por visitar o nosso BLOG. Volte sempre!